Brookline Food Services
P-EBT Funds Available
Brookline students who are eligible for free or reduced-priced meals in our school will get Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) funds through the 2020-2021 school year. P-EBT funds can be used to help you buy healthy food for your student and family. It’s important to stay healthy, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Language translations are also available to download.
Meals for the 2020-21 School Year
The USDA is allowing for free school breakfasts and lunches, for all students 18 and younger, through June 30, 2021 as a result of the global pandemic.
To accommodate for the new free meal initiative, 4 different student schedule types (e.g., RLA, full time in school, cohort A and cohort B) and having to package/label individual meals, please note the following:
- No application is needed to receive free meals. To receive other benefits associated with free/reduced price meals, please see the “Free and Reduced Price Meal Program” section below.
- To order meals for your students for days when they are physically in school, you must register and order via the LINQ system.
- Hybrid or fully-in-school students can pick up meals for days when they are not in school “on their way home” or through designed remote sites on Wednesdays or Fridays.
- Remote students can pick up 7 days’ worth of meals on either Wednesdays or Fridays.
Please click on the appropriate link below to get additional details on how to get meals for your student(s).
Remote Meals Pickup Times and Sites
To pick up meals to be eaten on remote days, RLA students can pick up meals once a week on either Wednesdays or Fridays from any of the locations below.
Hybrid and fully-in-person students can either pick up meals to be eaten on remote days on their way home from school (see details for your specific scenario above) or once a week on either Wednesdays or Fridays from any of the locations below.
Please note change: starting the week of January 11, Mondays will no longer be a pickup day. Pick up days will be Wednesdays and Fridays for the remainder of the school year.
|Meal Site||Location||Pick-up Time|
BHA High Street Veterans
|30 New Terrace Road||3:30 - 3:45 pm|
BHA 22 High Street
|22 High Street||3:50 - 4:15 pm|
|55R Egmont Street||4:25 - 4:35 pm|
| Front entrance
205 Beverly Rd
|5:00 - 6:00 pm|
Brookline High School
|115 Greenough Street||5:00 - 6:00 pm|
50 School Street
|5:00 - 6:00 pm|
|Stedman Street entrance||5:00 - 6:00 pm|
Free and Reduced Price Meal Program
While school meals are free for all students for the 2020-2021 school year, please note there are other benefits and assistance for those who typically would qualify for free and reduced price meals. In order to see if you qualify for these benefits, you will need to apply.
- Go to LunchApplication.com.and click “Apply Now”. You will be required to provide your student’s Student Identification Number, which can be found in the Parent Portal.
- We will provide paper applications if needed, however applying online is highly encouraged.
- If you are having technical issues with the application use the help link on LunchApplication.com. Please feel free to contact the Food Service if you need additional assistance: 617-730-2499.